Creative Director - Sneak Energy
Are you a creative director keen to shape an emerging energy drink brand? Then read on, because we’re looking for you. Specifically, we are looking for a creative doer with experience shaping e-commerce and/or lifestyle brands. And a big focus on doer - we need you to be able to execute on the direction you will provide to other creatives. You will play a pivotal role in growing our brand beyond the gaming sector, in evolving our visual identity via our product line and merchandising. You will work hand-in-hand with our internal and external creative partners to develop campaigns that are hard to ignore. And you will champion the brand, building consistency and guiding your fellow creatives to achieve the highest standards. To do all this, you will need to put your ego in the pantry and lead with openness and a humble outlook. You will take it on yourself not only to provide creative excellence, but strong team dynamics that ensure members work together like a well-oiled machine, constantly cranking out genius deliverables, meeting deadlines and collaborating with stakeholders to achieve company objectives.
Recognise yourself in this description? Then hit that apply button and meet the team :)
- Work closely with creatives and stakeholders to develop campaigns.
- Develop concept presentations, manage revisions, obtain final approvals and overview the creative asset process to ensure best quality.
- Collaborate with external creative partners, such as agencies, to drive forward creative solutions that evolve the brand and help us achieve our objectives.
- Prepare creative debriefs to identify successes and failures in order to optimise costs, improve output and refine creative processes.
- Act as one-stop resource for the creative team and troubleshoot roadblocks as well as provide both positive and constructive feedback.
- Keep up to date with the latest creative trends by participating in educational opportunities and by conducting frequent creative research.
- Liaise with product designers and other departments to ensure visual language, branding and other creative elements are well aligned.
- Identify designs, copy and other creative improvements that can benefit the marketing team.
- Provide hands-on creation in your core creative discipline (ex. design or copywriting) as needed to help achieve objectives or guide internal team members.
- +5 years of experience as a creative director, preferably from a design background.
- Demonstrated quality of work via website, awards or other platforms.
- Strong ability to conceptualise product launches and campaigns.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Ability to accept direction and criticism with a positive, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Understanding of content production and external creative partner management.
- Strong team player that fosters collaboration and respect.
- Hands-on, no-barrier mindset and the ability to just get it done.
- Fluent in English. Other languages a plus.
- Available to frequently travel to Manchester, England.