TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Sneak Energy Limited trading as Sneak Energy Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sneak Energy Limited. Sneak Energy Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
1 – LEGAL NOTICES
The information found on this site is for information purposes only, and should not be intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. The products on this website are not intended to prevent, cure, treat or diagnose any disease or illness.
You should always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet, exercise or supplementation program. If you suspect you may have a health problem, speak to your doctor. If you experience any adverse side-effects after consumption of any product purchased on this website, cease use of the product and speak to your physician.
2 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
3 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
4 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
5 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
6 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
9 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Sneak Energy Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
15 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sneak Energy Limited and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
17 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
19 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
20 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
21 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 - FREE SHAKER OFFER
When our free shaker offer is live, there will be a maximum of one shaker per order.
23 - SNEAK ELITE
A. Program Overview
When you join Sneak Elite, it allows you to access benefits through the Sneak website at www.sneakenergy.com and corresponding URLs. The Program offers Sneak Elite Members access to certain benefits which are attainable for all participating members.
Eligibility: You must be at least 16 years of age, an individual, and a legal resident of a country Sneak ships to in order to become a Member of the Program. One account per individual. If you do not so qualify, you are prohibited from accessing, using and registering for the Program. Sneak Energy Ltd may refuse to offer or continue offering Program access or services to any person or entity, for example, in case suspicious fraudulent use of the Program and may change its eligibility criteria from time to time. Sneak Energy Ltd may refuse to accept any application to register as a Member in case suspicious fraudulent use of the Program.
- How to Join: You may register to become a Sneak Elite Member by creating a Sneak customer account and completing the Sneak Elite activation process.
- Benefits of the Program: The Program is structured to offer certain benefits. In order to be able to access these benefits, you must be a full Sneak Elite Member, which requires you to set up a customer account at www.sneakenergy.com and accept these Terms and Conditions. When setting up the account at www.sneakenergy.com you are responsible for creating a complex password to protect your account and for ensuring that you do not share your password with others.
- Updating information: You are responsible for providing the correct email address to receive benefits and to ensure receipt of benefits. Once chosen, the email address associated with your account cannot be changed. If the email address associated with your account is no longer accessible, contact customer service who will be able to transfer your accrued benefits to your new account. Please note, not all account information is transferable e.g. order history and this information will be lost.
- Members have the choice of which benefits they would like, based on the number of Elite points they have earned. Elite points can be exchanged for exclusive product designs or discount vouchers of various amounts.
- Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions and limitations, including for example, a limit to the number of a particular Benefit a Member can acquire or a limit to the time for accessing the Benefit or other terms. These additional terms and conditions and limitations shall be established from time to time and will be specific depending on the Benefits concerned. Please see Benefit details for information about other terms and conditions and limitations. Benefits may be limited in quantity, and/or may only be available for a limited time as determined by Sneak Energy Ltd in the relevant terms and conditions. Benefits that are no longer available for selection or redemption may be removed from a Member’s Sneak Elite account. Sneak Energy Ltd reserves the right to substitute a Benefit item of comparable or greater value at any time in cases where a Benefit item is no longer available. You are responsible for all taxes as well as any other costs or expenses with a Benefit you receive.
- Benefits have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash and no change/currency will be given for Benefit section. Benefits cannot be returned to Sneak Energy Ltd unless faulty or damaged upon delivery.
- Digital Benefits such as discount vouchers may only be redeemed through the Member’s Sneak Elite account. It is a Member’s decision if they choose to gift their benefits to another individual once redeemed but Sneak Energy Ltd accepts to liability once this has happened.
- Members are solely responsible for safeguarding their Benefits and protecting them from theft and unauthorized use. Sneak Energy Ltd will not replace lost or stolen digital Benefits.
D. Sneak Elite Store
- The products advertised in the Sneak Elite Store are only available to those who are members of the Sneak Elite program.
- In order to acquire them, the customer must have earned a sufficient number of Sneak Elite points. These points can then be exchanged for the products shown.
- Although it may change in future, at present the products available in the Sneak Elite Store are limited to one product variant per person, per account, regardless of whether or not the customer has sufficient Sneak Elite points to exchange for multiple units.
- Anybody attempting to manipulate, interfere, cheat or game the Sneak website in order to obtain Sneak Elite products they are not eligible for will be excluded from the Sneak Elite program immediately and have their account and any rewards, benefits or points deleted.
E. Email, Mobile, and Privacy
- By registering for the Program, you may receive service emails regarding the Program. These may include information about the Program, Benefits, Program updates, and other related materials. In order to participate in the Program, Members may be unable to unsubscribe from service emails about the Program, as it may still be necessary to send some service email for important matters from time to time. If Members want to make sure they will not receive any service emails about the Program, they can cancel their membership by contacting the customer service team. On the contrary, Members can unsubscribe from Sneak Energy Ltd promotional emails at any time via the unsubscribe link in those emails. We will send you promotional emails about Sneak Energy Ltd products and services if you have provided prior consent to receive such emails.
- Membership in the Program and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Sneak Energy Ltd, which reserves the right to terminate, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time, with notice of one month. In the event of cancellation, this would in no way be of prejudice to those Benefits earned up to the date of cancellation.
- If Sneak Energy Ltd changes or modifies these Terms, it will provide notice of any changes through these Terms. Electing to remain a Member after a change in the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms. The revisions to the Program that Sneak Energy Ltd may make include, but are not limited to, any of the following changes: (i) cease providing a Benefit; (ii) change the method of becoming a Member; (iii) institute or add blackout dates for using Benefits.
- These Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
- Membership is limited to one membership per person and per email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of a Member account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration as determined by Sneak Energy Ltd. For purposes of these Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- If a member is deemed to have abused the Program, Sneak Energy Ltd reserves the right to remove a members account with immediate effect and without giving a reason to the account holder.
- You may cancel your Sneak Elite membership at any time by contacting Sneak Customer Service at email@example.com . Cancelling your Sneak Elite membership does not delete your www.sneakenergy.com account. Please contact Customer Service with any concerns about your membership.
- Digital Rewards are not transferable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a Member's estate, and may not pass to a Member's successors and assigns.
- YOU AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ALL BENEFITS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Sneak Energy Ltd is not responsible for events outside its control. If the provision of the Program is affected by an event outside its control then Sneak Energy Ltd will notify Members as soon as possible to let you know and will take reasonable steps to minimise the effect of the event on the Program.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SNEAK ENERGY LTD DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM AND SNEAK ENERGY LTD WEBSITES.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD SNEAK ENERGY LTD, ITS OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Program and these Terms and any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to the same, or your use of Sneak Energy Ltd Websites or the Sneak Elite program will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of England, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, or for any reason, unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If a dispute arises we strongly encourage you to first contact our Customer Service Department before starting a judicial proceeding. We value our relationships with our customers and will try to resolve your claims informally and quickly.
G. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24 - KLARNA PAYMENTS
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
26 - VIDEO REVIEWS
Video reviews submitted to Sneak must adhere to the Youtube Terms of Service. Please see the link below for more information:
Updated 1st August 2020